Wednesday, March 7, 2007

Pre-Take on March 5 2007

It's been exactly an year since i thought of having an active blog, but as i am more of a planning guy with less emphasis on implementation, it has just been a yet another plan "unexecuted". Somehow 2007 has been quiet different, as I am moving out of the 'Only Planning Mode'. Well there are couple of incidents to prove that which i will share little later. BTW visit to a reasonably looking, attractive, unknown female colleague's blog rewinded my thoughts back by an year when i wanted to start my blog. Have been an silent admirer of beautiful open hairs of this unknown colleague, whose name starts with 'S....'. Incidentally my first near crush with younger person than me has been a gal when I was in XI and her name also use to start with 'S.......'. The fact was all my BEST friends silently had dreamt of being in her arms. So here i start the blog "VISION 2020". BTW, is my first posting got anything to do with noble "VISION 2020". Well, let's see in next posting.... [:)]. BTW i forgot to add that i am planning a story on "Office Romance", your thoughts are most welcome.

3 comments:

IE RAJ said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
IdeaNaren said...

Writing this to add some authenticity to your blog :-)

Kaavya said...

'S'akkath 'S'upper 'S'tuff
'S'uccess 'S'igli :)