Thursday, April 12, 2007

Billionaires I have Met - II

Well there have been lot of thought that needs to be posted, but [no time] again as fellow blogger was saying the other day "Dont Fight For Your Excuses", I will take learning from that posting. A brief gist which did impact my thoughts - "Leaders don't make excuses". As a Leader whatever mess Chief Mentor of Infy Mr. NRN did, day before in presence of the First Person over National Anthem, got to my nerves, raised my temperatures and melted the half respect which I had for this little so-called Father of Indian Software industry or Super Wealth Creator for his Stake Holders! Anyways, will get back on these so called clean succesful men in an another blog. For frustration posted on the Bangalore Business Network on this issue click here.
I think my thoughts are already screwed up by avove lines on the above issue, in no mood to key in about the meet. Will post tomorrow(for sure)! [;)]

No comments: