Thursday, May 24, 2007

My Latest Craze!


I bumped into Music WORLD last weekend. As i have been lately hearing to FM, got hang of some hummable numbers like

Am little well-known for playing a song in a loop for days...

Picked up

  • CHEENI KUM
  • HUDUGAATA

along with

  • ARR's Pray for me brother - bought it for the DVD (well yet to listen / watch it though...)
  • BEYONCE's Beautiful LIAR - (Music Video DVD is a PLUS though am not yet sure abt the songs). Incidentally Shakira (which tempted me to buy) has performed with Beyonce
  • PREM's - Preethi Yeke..........

Well after listening to the 3 songs for nearly 50 times each, tried what else were there in the albums, I found

  • Ommomme heego from Hudugaata being a foot tapping number and is rendered by Alisha Chinai and Zubeen Garg. This is runnning for the past 14 hours and still going strong [:)]
  • 2 comments:

    AK said...

    You know both the songs from Chini kum are taken from a tamil and kannada movie?? Jane bhi do is from my all time favourite "Jotheyali Jothe Jotheyali". I simply love this song!!! I happened to watch the movie which is refreshingly too good. Tabu has a reverse aging process I guess, more aged she is more beautiful she is becoming :o) Amitabh is always excellent. There are lots of witty dialogs at the same time soulful dialogs as mouthed from a terminally ill cancer pateint, like the "happy sad" theory. Go watch it once, its good. I heard Stylo Stylo of Hudugata, it was good :o)

    AK said...

    Hey!!! You have added my blog in your favourite blogs list!!! I am touched :o)