Wednesday, January 2, 2008

My New Year Resolutions for 2008!

Previously I never remembered the resolutions beyond Jan 10.





As am publishing this over the web, I am little positive about adopting the same. Let's see, how long this lasts... [:)]


  1. Blog atleast 5 times in a week

  2. Get my first publication out by March 31 (is this a resolution? this can be a goal)

  3. Work out atleast twice in a week

  4. Coffee no more than 3 times a day

  5. Avoid Oil, Oil and More Oil -> May be I should take over the Kitchen (I wonder how? May be I have to live on my own!)

  6. Not to say YES when i have to say NO!

  7. Early to Bed, Early to Rise!

  8. Avoid Strangers!

  9. Be Focussed on tasks in hand! (not to loiter on too many thoughts)

7 comments:

IdeaNaren said...

Hope you won't use '6' on your resolution-list!

AK said...

Good list actually. Man, you used to take more than 3 cups of coffee daily!!! Let me ask you the results after a month or so. Let me see how much you would have followed by that time.

Buttonnose said...

Resolution no. 1 successfully broken :) how about the others ...

IE RAJ said...

Hm.... U got me...

Pragati said...

All the resolutions have been successfully broken!
What a lovely list u made...
:(

AK said...

Its almost a month and I am checking on your resolutions. Successfully broken, isn't it????

IE RAJ said...

Oh Yeah Aks, Successfully Broken... [:((] But I get a scale to measure the deviation... Am trying to deviate lesser and lesser...

I guess for this week my goal of 5 blogs per week is achievable...
:)